Friday, November 6, 2015
Wandering the Web: Have a fun weekend!
Happy Friday, everyone! How was your week? Mine was okay, but I'm so looking forward to the next few days because I have the whole weekend off, which never happens. Tonight I'm planning on cocktails, tomorrow I'm going to my grandma's to make my first apple pie (!) and Sunday I'll be doing a little shopping for my NYE dress — can you believe it's already time to start thinking about New Year's?! I can't pretend I'm upset about it though...this is still my favorite time of year :)
I hope you all have an amazing, fun-filled weekend, and here are some fun things I clicked this week...
1. This dad packs the coolest lunches ever. (My Modern Met)
2. What do you think about Twitter’s new heart button? I'm not a fan. (Time)
3. What it’s really like to donate your eggs. (Cosmopolitan)
4. One commonality among Rolling Stone covers — made me laugh. (The Cut)
5. Jenna Lyons and the watermelon skirt that changed her life. (Lenny)
6. This apple cocktail would be perfect for Thanksgiving. (Glitter Guide)
7. Crushing on these sequin leggings for the holiday season — only $40! (Viva La Jewels)
8. This would make a fun table setting for fall. (Pinterest)