Friday, October 9, 2015
Wandering the Web: Have a fun weekend!
Happy Friday babes! I feel like this week actually went by fairly fast, which is great because I have plans to go out for a girls night in downtown Des Moines tonight and I can't wait any longer! Then tomorrow we're heading out bright and early for another wedding — the last one of the year! What are you up to this weekend?
I hope you all have a great one, and here are some good reads from this week...
1. The secret to making small talk — just added this book to my reading list! (Esquire)
2. Successful professionals give advice to their 20-year-old selves. (Fortune)
3. Great tips for storing, cleaning and fixing your sweaters. (Apartment Therapy)
4. A weird trick to improve your memory. (Inc.)
5. An investigative reporter interviews her husband. (Time)
6. One dad's awesome reaction to his son wanting to be Elsa for Halloween. (Buzzfeed)
7. "Nobody knows what it means, but we do it anyway." (New York Times)
8. Yet another reason to love Emma Stone...as if we needed another one. (GQ)