Friday, September 4, 2015
Wandering the Web: Happy Labor Day!
Happy Friday! I'm so happy for the long weekend because this week has gone by so fast. I feel like it was just Sunday, and now another week is almost over. College football starts tomorrow at Iowa State, and I can't wait to watch the game with my big sis — we're cheering for opposite team, so it should be a fun tim! ;)
What are your plans for Labor Day? I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are some fun reads from this week...
1. Loving Caitlin’s gingham and leopard look. (Southern Curls and Pearls)
2. The Dancing With The Stars lineup was announced this week! Who are you rooting for? (ABC)
3. This Nutella lock made me laugh. (The Kitchn)
4. 11 unconventional NYC brides. (Refinery29)
5. A taste test: Shake Shack vs. In-N-Out — I really wish these would expand to the Midwest! (Business Insider)
6. An interesting read about parenting in Cuba. (Cup of Jo)
7. A millennial's guide to kissing. (NY Times Modern Love)
8. This is the best thing ever! (Society6)