Friday, August 28, 2015
Wandering the Web: Have a good weekend.
Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine has been swamped, which is why I missed a couple days on the blog this week. I am ready to get some extra sleep this weekend and hopefully get recharged for next week. It's almost September, and that means my weekends are soon going to be filled with football, tailgates any other fall-related activities I can squeeze in!
What are your plans for the weekend? I hope you have a great one, and here are some fun links from this week:
1. There are actually four types of introversion — which one are you? The thinking one suits me. (Science of Us)
2. The archaeology of a purse made me laugh. (Gemma Correll)
3. 11 things to know about Instagram for business. (Crowdfire)
4. Would you try wrapped sneakers? (Refinery29)
5. 25 cocktails everyone should know. (Serious Eats)
6. The reality of being a celebrity assistant. (Cosmopolitan)
7. The most popular emojis by state — way to go Iowa... (SwiftKey)
8. Did you see this couple's "newborn" photo shoot? I loved it. (Buzzfeed)