Friday, March 20, 2015
Wandering the Web: First day of spring!
It's. Finally. Spring. Yay! Even though it's been a bit colder here this week (like 40s and 50s), I've still been wearing spring clothes and sandals because I just can't go back to sweaters and boots! Anyone else know the feeling?
What do you all have planned for the weekend? I'll definitely be getting outside for a walk today (it's supposed to be in the 60s!) and then we're kind of just going with the flow the rest of the weekend. The past couple weeks have been kind of hectic with work, so I'm excited to have the weekend fairly open to catch up on everything else. Except basketball, that is... Adam actually got me to fill out an NCAA bracket for the first time ever and then Iowa State lost in a huge upset in the first round yesterday. We've all been pretty bummed since then (yes, even me!)... Hopefully your teams are doing better than mine! Have a great weekend, and here are some links from this week:
1. Why five women changed their religion when they got married. (Refinery 29)
2. Another win for treadmill dance choreographers. (Health)
3. What does your name say about you? Mine was weirdly accurate... (via A Cup of Jo)
4. Rejoice! Scientists are working to create wine that doesn't leave you with a hangover. (the Kitchn)
5. Is coffee going out of style? (Esquire)
6. Are you on board with the tassel trend? I can't decide... (Southern Curls and Pearls)
7. Real-life beauty secrets from a Sephora pro. (Refinery 29)
8. Because sometimes we all just need a good coloring book break. (Buzzfeed)